DJI Phantom 4 Pro Quadcopter Drone with 4K Camera & Controller - Ready-to-Fly - White
Advanced optics, improved flight time, and extended range -- DJI's Phantom 4 Pro checks all the boxes. This high-performance drone has a range of 7km, a flight time of 30 minutes, and is equipped with a production-quality camera. The 1" 20MP CMOS sensor lets you film in stunning 4K at a super-smooth frame rate of 60fps.
- Advanced obstacle avoidance: The onboard FlightAutonomy platform ensures 5 directions of obstacle sensing and 4 directions of obstacle avoidance. Using a combination of stereo vision sensors and infrared sensors, the Phantom 4 Pro can detect obstacles 98ft (30m) away, so beginner and experienced pilots alike can fly with precision and confidence.
- Six-camera navigation system: Equipped with 3 sets of dual-vision sensors, the Phantom 4 Pro's 6-camera navigation system is constantly calculating the relative speed and distance between itself and other objects. This means it can hover in place without GPS, maintain consistent height on balconies, and even fly through windows with ease.
- Infrared sensing system: On top of the camera navigation system, the Phantom Pro 4 also features an infrared sensing system. This system actively creates 3D scans of the surrounding environment during flight, giving the drone an additional layer of obstacle awareness and avoidance detection.
- Safe returns: The Phantom 4 Pro records its route during flight, so even if the controller signal is disconnected the Pro can follow the same route back safely all by itself. When it takes off, the Pro records the scene below, then compares that scene with its live view of the same landing spot before touching down. If the landing area isn't clear, the Pro will adjust speed and hover in place.
- Flying is for everyone: TapFly lets you direct the drone to fly in any direction with a simple tap. No need for a remote controller. Turn on Obstacle Avoidance and the Phantom 4 Pro will automatically avoid obstacles, and even reroute around obstructions if needed.
- Visual tracking: ActiveTrack lets you lock onto your subject with just a few taps and track them as they move. No beacon or transmitter needed. The Moving POI feature circles around your subject as they move, making even the most demanding shots painless.
- Speed, elevation, and range: Fly fast, fly high, fly far, and fly more. The Phantom 4 Pro has an operating radius of 7km, a maximum elevation of 6km, a top speed of 72km/h, and can fly for up to 30 minutes per charge on the 5870mAh LiPo battery.
- Integrated gimbal: A built-in 3-axis gimbal cancels out unwanted camera movements during flight, ensuring your footage stays smooth and your snapshots sharp. The gimbal and camera system are integrated into the body of the drone, bringing it closer to the aircraft's centre of gravity.
- High-performance 4K camera: Record every flight in stunning detail, thanks to the on-board 4K camera, which is equipped with a 1-inch 20-megapixel CMOS sensor, a high-resolution custom-engineered lens, and a mechanical shutter that eliminates distortion when filming at high speed.
- Production-quality video capture: You won't just be filming in standard 4K either. An advanced video processing system built into the Phantom 4 Pro lets you capture optimized 4K video at 60fps and a bitrate of 100Mbps, so you can get eye-dropping high-resolution slow motion shots.
- Remote controller: Piloting the Phantom 4 Pro is a breeze with the included remote controller, which supports both 2.4GHz and 5.8GHz transmission. It also features a built-in holder for your smart device, which can be paired to the drone via the DJI GO app.
What's in the Box?
- Aircraft Body
- Remote Controller (No Screen)
- 4 x Propeller Pairs
- Intelligent Flight Battery
- Battery Charger
- Power Cable
- Gimbal Clamp
- USB OTG Cable
- Micro USB Cable
- 16GB MicroSD Card
- Carrying Case
- Parts - 1 Year
- Labour - 1 Year